Create your own video at One True Media
***Note: For some reason when I viewed it on Internet Explorer(AOL), it never played the whole way through. Not sure why. It is about 8 minutes long and the last picture is the old-fashioned picture of the two of us. I hope you do not have any trouble, but if you do try going to www.getfirefox.com and download that. It is free and it will help to view things like this better. If you have any trouble just email me and I will try to help you through it.***

3 comments:
What a lovely way to celebrate her 6 month birthday. It was very touching. LOVED IT!!!
Meg - she is so adorable. I just love her bright, happy little face ... huge eyes - and beautiful hair. Oh, she is going to be a heartbreaker. I can tell already...
Those first 6 months do go by fast. Enjoy it ALL, because the time only seems to go faster - and faster - and faster.
She is the greatest niece ever! I am sooo glad that she is finally 6 months old and is closer to walking! (I can't wait until she can walk)
Post a Comment