My lifelong dream of being a mother came true on November 16,2005. Now join me as I retell the trials and triumphs that are associated with parenting.
She is so cute. Happy 4th to you!!Tracy &Mattea (14 months)
She is a cutie. I have a son that was born Nov 3rd. Hard to believe that first birthday is 4 months away huh?Welcome to CHBM!
Meg - she is so adorable. Really. I just love the curls, the beautiful eyes and the sweetness all around. Big sigh. Adorable. Treasure every moment ... they grow up way too fast.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
She is so cute. Happy 4th to you!!
Tracy &
Mattea (14 months)
She is a cutie. I have a son that was born Nov 3rd. Hard to believe that first birthday is 4 months away huh?
Welcome to CHBM!
Meg - she is so adorable. Really. I just love the curls, the beautiful eyes and the sweetness all around.
Big sigh. Adorable. Treasure every moment ... they grow up way too fast.
Post a Comment