So, 2 weeks ago I had to spend an hour on the phone with Verizon customer service (a guy who speaks very broken English), losing precius time with my baby girl because they took it upon themselves to change my password which apparently locks up my whole internet connection! But don’t worry, Alyssa kept herself quite occupied. Yep, here she is pulling tissue after tissue out of the tissue box.

And by the end of the phone call, she tired herself out and I found her lying in her “masterpiece”! Her legs were tucked between the cushion and the back of the couch, remote close by. It had to have been one of the cutest things I’ve seen. And now I have my end table stuffed with all of the tissues she pulled out. Quite funny!
(Dont' mind her dirty bib in the pics... we just got done eating dinner)



Add to the connection problems, my computer was really slow… it might have something to do with the fact that I have close to 3,000 pictures uploaded on it! Trying to get anything done on it was not fun even if it was just typing the posts up on Word and then copying and pasting to Blogger (instead of risking losing it if I lost connecting). But hopefully all of that was solved on Saturday when I bought myself a new computer system with my financial aid loan. So far it seems to be a lot faster!
Anyway, there is more to tell you but I would rather do it in smaller posts instead of one big one because none of them really connect too much! So check back soon for the following topics…
*my own Valentine
*walking days
*”Works for Me Wednesday” (yes I will be trying this again)
*Meet our newest members of the house

No comments:
Post a Comment